I don't know how many people remember me posting about articles that I was writing here, but I wanted to share the entirety (it's a continuing series) of the series with everyone that watches me. Based on the name of this journal entry, you should be able to tell what the articles themselves are generally about. Currently, I have 27 articles completed and on Yahoo Voices!.
I don't know how often I will update this list, as the other one I had here fell by the wayside, but I will be continuing writing the articles about games as well as others. Those can be found here. [link]
I'm also running myself back and forth on the idea of building myself a website so that I can do more with my series for gaming. There are a lot of things I can't really do because of the rules on that Yahoo Voices! has in place and the fact that they only take in articles now, not audio or video. My articles have been getting some decent views as of late, so I want to capitalize on that somewhat, but I still don't know just how popular my stuff is yet. Though, with a website I could:
- still continue my article series which will remain on Yahoo Voices!
- do my on video game reviews (both current and retro)
- do Audio renditions of my articles that readers can listen to and follow along with the text if they felt like it
- create videos that I could actually make revenue off of
- make my own revenue off of banner ads and the like
- feature websites and gaming videos and materials that I like
- bring in other people to help out with GVGINU to keep it going consistently
- create a viewers' forum to discuss content of GVGINU
This is probably why I'm spreading the word so much now, as I want people to get the opportunity to check my stuff out and I can see for myself whether or not I'm heading the right direction with this. I've actually asked the question of whether or not I should move on to making a website in a few different places. But I would like to know what is thought here as well. So anyone who checks through my stuff and reads it, give me an honest opinion. I know I'm getting plenty of views from the set up of Yahoo Voices! I just wish I was getting comments to go with them. But now I'm rambling, so I'll end this here. Anyone who wants, take a look.